NoteLedge iPad: Using Slideshow Mode
1. Go to the slideshow mode from the note editing menu or Note Profile. 2. Tap the laser pointer icon if you want to use the laser pointer to present. 3. You can write on your slides with the annotat…
NoteLedge iPad: Screen Recording in Slideshow Mode
1. Go to slideshow mode and tap the slideshow button to get started 2. Select the record button to start recording all screen activities including a laser pointer, annotations, flipping pages, or vid…
NoteLedge iPad: Export Digital Planner to PDF
1. Select the sharing icon. 2. Choose PDF to export. 3. You can set up file name, page orientation, and page range. 4. Tap Export and select where you want to save the digital planner.
NoteLedge iPad: Searching Digital Planner
1. Tap the search button , enter keywords and search notes by name. 2. You can also Search by tags , or choose a recommended tag. 3. You can select multiple tags at once to find the digital planner y…
NoteLedge iPad: Sort Your Digital Planner
1. Tap the Sort button and sort by name, size, date, or file type. 2. The order will change accordingly.
NoteLedge iPad: Remove or Duplicate Digital Planner
1. Select the Edit button. 2. Choose the digital planner you'd like to duplicate and tap the Duplicate button. 3. Tap the digital planner you want to delete and select the Trash can button.
NoteLedge iPad: Change Digital Planner Cover
1. Select the note cover in the profile. 2. Choose a cover from the library. 3. You can choose a picture from Camera Roll and customize the cover with your own photo.
NoteLedge iPad: Move and Edit Content
1. Select a picture you want to edit. 2. You can cut or duplicate, zoom in or zoom out and rotate an image by tapping the rotating button.
NoteLedge iPad: Draw Shapes With the Smart Pen
1. With Smart Pen , you can draw shapes like line, arrow, circle, triangle and rectangle. 2. To delete Smart Pen drawings, go to Move Mode , select the shapes and delete the item.
NoteLedge iPad: Adjusting Palm Rest
1. Select the square icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. 2. Move the palm rest by holding to the line at the top of it and dragging. 3. You can hold and drag the little spots on the palm r…
NoteLedge iPad: Manage Layer
1. Long-press on an inserted item like an image to open the editing menu. 2. Tap the layer button to view layer thumbnails. 3. Select a layer in the thumbnails then long-press the item for further ed…
NoteLedge iPad: Record an Audio
1. Go to editing mode and select the microphone icon in the toolbar. A Microphone icon will appear in your note. 2. Select the microphone icon and choose the record button to start recording. 3. To s…
NoteLedge iPad: Adding Table to Your Digital Planner
1. Go to editing mode and choose the table icon. 2. Long-press to create a table. 3. Drag the arrows to add or delete rows and columns. 4. To add text , tap inside the cell.
NoteLedge iPad: Connecting to Stylus
1. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device. 2. Switch on your Stylus. 3. Press and hold to connect the stylus with Noteledge.
NoteLedge iPad: Select Brushes and Colors
1. Select the brush tools then swipe to choose brushes. 2. You can adjust the size and opacity of the brushes. 3. Four ways to remove your drawings: a. Regular Eraser for regular drawings (you can ad…
NoteLedge iPad: Apply Note Templates
1. In editing more, tap More Options (three dots) on the upper right corner of the screen then select paper style. 2. Select landscape or portrait based on your preference and download the Paper Styl…
NoteLedge iPad: Take Handwritten Notes
1. Go to the handwriting zoom box. 2. You can now start writing and add space, delete words, change color, start a new line, draw math or chemical symbols, add emojis, or small objects. 3. You can al…
NoteLedge iPad: Creating a Checklist
1. Tap anywhere to start typing then select the text tool from the menu at the bottom. 2. Select the checkbox icon to start creating a checklist. 3. You may change the fonts, size, color , or highlig…
NoteLedge iPad: Saving Web Pages from Safari
1. Open the webpage you want to import. 2. Tap the Sharing button in the top-right corner. 3. Select NoteLedge.
NoteLedge iPad: Quickly Start a New Note from Photos
1. Open your iPad Albums. 2. Tap Select in the top-right button then choose the photos to import into Noteledge. 3. Tap the Share button. 4. Select Noteledge in the pop-up menu.
NoteLedge iPad: Import PDFs from Email Attachment
1. Open any email with the attached PDF files. 2. Tap and hold the PDF file then a pop-up menu will open. You can also open the file to tap the sharing button. 3. Find and select Copy to NoteLedge.
NoteLedge iPad: How to Import PDFs
Three ways to add PDF in NoteLedge: 1. Go to cloud storage and import PDF to NoteLedge. 2. Open the PDF file from email or other PDF apps, such as PDF Markup through the iOS share extension then open…
NoteLedge Ipad: Clip Contents from Video Streaming Services or Webpages
1. To clip videos, long-press on a video then drag and drop into your digital planner (please note that the videos embedded are online). 2. To clip texts, long-press on the selected text then drag in…
NoteLedge iPad: Using Drag and Drop for Web Clipping (Safari iOS 11 or Above)
To Clip Images: 1. Select and hold to drag an image from Safari. 2. Then drop to paste in your digital planner. To Clip Texts with Hyperlinks: 1. Select and hold the text box, drag, and drop it into…