Xodo: Creating a Text Markup Annotation
Method 1: From the top annotation toolbar
1. Tap the Annotation Toolbar icon on the Action Bar (tap the center of your screen to bring it up).
2. Tap one of the text markup tools: the Highlight tool, the Strikeout tool, the Squiggly tool, or the Underline tool.
3. Tap and drag on the text you want to markup.
Method 2: From the quick tools menu
1. Tap and hold on the text you want to markup until the Quick tools menu pops up.
2. Tap the Text Markup tool you want to use.