Notability: How to Use Stickers
1. Select plus button in the upper right-hand corner of a note then Stickers to access your stickers.
2. Tap, hold, and drag to move a sticker into your note.
3. Tap on a sticker to enter multi-select and choose as many stickers as you’d like to add in bulk to the note or to save as a Favorite.
Save handwritten elements as a sticker so you can easily re-use them across all notes:
1. Use the Lasso tool to select the handwritten elements.
2. Tap inside the drawn circle and a menu will appear.
3. Tap Save.
4. Tap on the plus icon in your toolbar and go to Stickers. Your saved sticker(s) will appear there and you can use them in any note.