NoteLedge iPad: Using Drag and Drop for Web Clipping (Safari iOS 11 or Above)
To Clip Images:
1. Select and hold to drag an image from Safari.
2. Then drop to paste in your digital planner.
To Clip Texts with Hyperlinks:
1. Select and hold the text box, drag, and drop it into your digital planner.
2. You will be able to access the link to browse web pages in NoteLedge if the textbox contains a hyperlink.
To Clip Rich Content (Images with Texts and Hyperlinks):
1. Choose an area on a web page containing images, texts, and links.
2. Select and then drag and drop from Safari into your digital planner.