Noteshelf: How to Add and Edit Bookmarks in Noteshelf Android
To Add a Bookmark
1. Click the Finder button at the upper right corner of the tab.
2. Tap the Bookmark icon on the top right of each page to mark that page.
To Edit a Bookmark
1. Long tap on the Bookmark icon of an already marked page.
2. Choose the color you want for the Bookmark.
3. Rename the Bookmark Page.
4. You can also add and edit Bookmarks from the Add menu. Click the Plus button at the upper left corner of the tab and then click the Bookmark tab.