NoteLedge iPad: Using Slideshow Mode
1. Go to the slideshow mode from the note editing menu or Note Profile.
2. Tap the laser pointer icon if you want to use the laser pointer to present.
3. You can write on your slides with the annotation tools during a presentation. Select the eraser button to clear all annotations.
4. To view page thumbnails, swipe upward from the bottom of the screen.
5. Tap the thumbnails to change pages.
6. When you exit the slideshow mode, the annotations on the slides will be automatically gone so your original content will be clean.