Notability: Using Dot, Grid, or Lined Paper (iOS)
Adding Dot, Grid, or Lined Paper to a Note:
1. Open a note.
2. Select the Options icon on the top right corner (three dots) to find a variety of tools.
3. Choose Paper to change a note's background paper.
4. Tap paper.
Printing Notes with Paper Backgrounds on Mac:
1. Choose File then Export As then PDF.
2. Check the box for Paper in the dialogue box that appears.
3. Tap Export to save your note as a PDF with the color, grid, and/or lined background.
4. Open the exported PDF on your desktop and print.
Printing Notes with Paper Backgrounds on iOS:
1. Tap on the export icon on the upper left-hand side of your note.
2. Choose on Print and toggle Paper on.
3. Select Print Notes.