Xodo: Sharing and Collaborating on Files
1. While viewing the digital planner you want to share, tap the Xodo Connect icon on the Action Bar(tap the center of your screen to bring it up).
2. You can either sign in with your Google account or create a Xodo account by entering your email and password.
Xodo will send you a verification email. Once you've verified your email address, you can proceed to the next step.
3. Enter your group members' emails in the dialog box. Tap Browse to select contacts from your device.
4. Once you've added a group member, you can tap the Settings icon beside their email address to change their permissions. By default, group members are given rights to Annotate, but you can choose to give them only Read Only permissions. You can also Delete a group member from the digital planner.
5. You can also Add a Personal Message to your collaborators then tap OK.
6. To view or edit your shared digital planner, tap the Xodo Connect tab.