Noteshelf: How to Add or Change a Cover
1. Download your Boss Personal Digital Planner and Cover Pack. Tap the download box and click Direct download.
2. Open the Noteshelf app.
3. Go to the digital planner where you want to add your cover.
4. Once you open your planner, click the Plus button on the upper left corner.
5. Click the document tab and then Import Document.
6. Open from your Downloads or Recent Files then select the cover-pack-landscape.pdf.
7. Once you import the Cover Pack, click the Finder menu.
8. Slide the open tab to the left so you can view more of the pages then click Edit.
9. You can select the design that you would like and delete the others. To move it to the first page, click and drag it. Click Done when you’re done.