Xodo: How to Add or Change a Cover
1. Download your pdf planner and cover pack. Tap the Download box (box with an arrow pointing downward at the top right-hand side) and click Direct Download.
2. Open the Xodo app.
3. Go to the digital planner where you want to add your cover.
4. Once you open your planner, click the ellipsis on the upper right corner.
5. Click Edit pages and then tap Rearrange/import/export...
6. Click the Add (+) icon at the bottom right of the screen.
7. Click From Another Document then select the cover-pack-landscape.pdf from the Recent folder.
8. Now that you have opened your cover pages, you can select the design that you would like and delete the others. To move it to the first page, click and drag it.