Noteshelf: How to Use Transparent Notes
1. Open your digital planner and slide your tab at the right side to open the Multi Windows App.
2. Click Google or any App, it will automatically split the screen(you can also adjust the screen).
3. Then search for the image or text you want to open. Click the small line icon at the top of the planner and select Open in pop-up.
4. Your digital planner is now in pop up, adjust the screen and page where you want to layer the image from Google or any app.
5. Click again the small line icon at the top of the planner and choose Opacity.
6. Adjust the Opacity of the digital planner to see the image.