Notability: Custom Colors & Color Dropper
Selecting Custom Colors:
1. Open a digital planner and select the Pen or Highlighter tool
2. Swipe the color grid left twice (heart icons).
3. Tap the plus button in the first circle
4. Select color by using the color picker, color dropper, or by entering a HEX value in the field below
5. Tap the blue checkmark to save your custom color
Editing and Deleting Custom Colors:
1. Navigate to your custom colors by selecting the Pen or Highlighter tool
2. Swipe the color grid left twice to access custom colors
3. Long-press the custom color you'd like to update
4. Choose Edit or Delete from the popover
5. Tap the blue checkmark to save your custom color if you are editing the color value
Creating Paper Backgrounds in Any Color
1. Create a custom color.
2. Select a wide pen width, draw a small square, and fill it with the custom color.
3. Select the lasso tool and scale the square beyond the page boundaries.
4. Export the note as a PDF.
5. Import the PDF back into Notability.