Goodnotes: Using the Lasso Tool in GoodNotes 5
1. The Lasso Tool allows you to select objects created in GoodNotes and do all sorts of things on them, such as:
- copy/cut & paste
- resizing & rotating
- converting handwriting to text
- taking a screenshot of anything on the page
- changing text color
- dragging and dropping
2. Tap the Lasso tool and select objects created in GoodNotes (handwriting & highlighting, text boxes, images) by drawing a loop that simply touches them.
3. To select a particular type of object, please tap the tool twice and enable only the relevant option.