Xodo: Converting Handwriting to Text
1. Tap the Annotation Toolbar icon on the Action Bar (tap the center of your screen to bring it up).
2. Tap the Comment Note icon and tap on the digital planner to insert a comment note on the page. You can also create another type of annotation, then tap Add Note to add a note.
3. Hover your stylus over the screen and tap the Text icon that pops up.
4. In the new dialog, use your stylus to handwrite your text.
5. When you release your stylus, your handwriting will be converted into text.
6. Tap SAVE to save the note and return to the digital planner.