Xodo: Using Full Document Text Search
1. Tap the Search icon on the Action Bar. If you don't see the Action Bar, tap the center of your screen to bring it up.
2. Enter your search phrase or term in the Search bar.
3. Tap the Overflow icon and select Match Case or only match the Whole Word.
4. Results are highlighted throughout the document. Your current result is highlighted in purple, and the other occurrences are highlighted in yellow. Use the left and right arrows to navigate between search terms or swipe to navigate between pages.
5. Tap LIST ALL for a list of your search results.
6. For each search result, the list shows you what section, page it's on, and some of the surrounding text. Tap any search result to instantly navigate to it.