Goodnotes: How to Copy or Move Pages from One Digital Planner to Another in GoodNotes 5
1. Open the digital planner and tap the four-square icon in the top-left corner to enter a thumbnail view.
2. Tap Select in the top-right corner, then select the pages you want to copy or move. You can tap Select All to select all the pages.
3. Select Copy. If you want to move those pages instead, also tap Trash to delete the originals right away.
4. Tap Done and Close.
5. Open the destination document and go to the page before/after which you want to insert the copied pages.
6. Click the Add Page icon near the top-right corner, choose Before or After or Last Page where you want to insert the copied pages.
7. Tap Paste Page or Pages.