Notabilty: Creating and Styling Perfect Shapes
1. Create circles, ellipses, triangles, squares, rectangles, pentagons, hexagons, and irregular shapes.
2. To expand or minimize a shape tap and hold during shape creation.
3. Tap to select a shape, using any tool except the hand tool
4. Tap the shape with the Apple Pencil or one finger; two fingers if not using the Apple Pencil.
5. Shape detection can be toggled on or off under Notability Settings then choose Handwriting then select Shapes Detection.