Xodo: How To Use Digital Stickers
1. Once you extract and save your stickers, open your planner in Xodo App. Click the Annotation toolbar at the upper right corner. Or, you want to tap at the center of your planner to bring it up.
2. Look for the Signature tool. Please note that the Signature tool, Image tool and Stamp tool are in one button so you need to click on that and then select the correct one.
3. Once you select the Image tool, tap anywhere on the page of your planner where you want to insert the sticker. You’ll see the select source then click on Files.
4. You can now select your sticker from the Downloads or folder where you saved your stickers. Click the photo that you want to insert.
5. Crop, copy, resize, move and delete as needed.